Super Asskick bros Super Asskick bros

Everything is sexy, minus the FPS and the chop from time to time. However, what was delivered makes for a great parody, and that's what we needed. We needed something fresh for sure in the mario collection, and THIS belongs there!
Keep up the good work, and refine your animations skills to their fullest potential!

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

Fucking FINALLY!
A marvelous zelda parody that deserved to be watched numerous times!...Over and Over and Over and OVER again!

If you watch link's childhood and then this...it makes you seriously think! LMAO!

50 Shades Of Beauty And The Beast 50 Shades Of Beauty And The Beast

(DeskFace)

I'm soo going to hell...I literally leaned in further to watch this shit...
Keep it up (thumbsup)

Castlevania: Ninja Gaiden Castlevania: Ninja Gaiden

Beat the game with full health, no power ups.
Question is...why are achievements locked?
I figured that there was some means to unlocking them, but nope.
Funny thing...
taking zero damage through out the entire match took me 27 tries...lol
Yea, its that good and was worth the play :-)
The ending was something to be desired though...shoulda had Ryu stab him in the heart first, then behead him...or do an "omnislash" ;-)
(trollface)

Retro Synth Horror. Retro Synth Horror.

Feels and sounds like a bit of Vegeta's theme thrown in there...or is that just me? Even a slice of Absolute Perfect Cell -_- guess it could just be me...

D-Docolocolous responds:

I don't know either of those, so I couldn't say :p

The Escape-Metaljonus The Escape-Metaljonus

Sitting here, smoking a cup of coffee and drinking a cigarette...listening to this beast at 10am...while on the clock. Well, all I can say is YAYSAUCE! My work day wont be so damn boring now!

SO! BDI should get in on a revision of this madness...perhaps an early prep for madness day? I could see this actually being used in a madness clip...just a total shitfest of slaughter and chaos.

Metaljonus responds:

Haha, glad you dig it dude!

Depths of Wickedness Depths of Wickedness

Wayyu the fuck over my expectations John! Absolutely brilliant! Pieced together nicely, and does justice to the original! Temco would be proud of you and the way you arranged one of theor greatest hits of all time! Its good to have you back as well! The ending was pieced together nicely with your usual flares you throw in which made this piece scream Burn7 in every shape and form!

Listening to this on my bluetooth headset, everything is balanced to the T, and in saying that, I welcome you back to the light of newgrounds!

Filbert Filbert

IF ONLY!!!!
They would do a marathon of this show...cause DAMN do I miss it!
This art made me feel soo nostalgic :-)

geogant responds:

I don't know if they're doing a marathon, but isn't The Splat running episodes?

Dusk~ Primul Vampir Dusk~ Primul Vampir

Utilizing this here on Newground's :) credit given.

BluMiu responds:

You're all green sir. Good to go :) And thanks!