Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

Fucking FINALLY!
A marvelous zelda parody that deserved to be watched numerous times!...Over and Over and Over and OVER again!

If you watch link's childhood and then this...it makes you seriously think! LMAO!

50 Shades Of Beauty And The Beast 50 Shades Of Beauty And The Beast

(DeskFace)

I'm soo going to hell...I literally leaned in further to watch this shit...
Keep it up (thumbsup)

Riven OP Riven OP

The fuck did I just watch?...
Oh that's right, a riven being soo damn OP this meta...well, ever meta...
The FF touch was just what LoL parody's needed!

Castlevania: Ninja Gaiden Castlevania: Ninja Gaiden

Beat the game with full health, no power ups.
Question is...why are achievements locked?
I figured that there was some means to unlocking them, but nope.
Funny thing...
taking zero damage through out the entire match took me 27 tries...lol
Yea, its that good and was worth the play :-)
The ending was something to be desired though...shoulda had Ryu stab him in the heart first, then behead him...or do an "omnislash" ;-)
(trollface)

For Samurais For Samurais

It has come out of hiding at long last!
You have a gap to fill!
BRING YOUR ASS BACK AND MAKE OUR EARS BLEED IN SHEER DELIGHT!

This track...just holy mother of all that is ungodly on newgrounds! Sounds like something one would hear in THUG THUG2 THAW and a few other "pro-skater" games for the instrumental sections!
Well Fucking DONE!

BERSERKYD responds:

WOW ! Thats such an epic review !!! That mean a lot man ! I'll try my best to share more stuff... Youre right ! Thanks a lot !

White Knights of Andorias White Knights of Andorias

If a track like this was used in the White Knight Chronicles platformer on the PS3...pretty sure a lot of people would have loved to keep their TV's turned up high!
You should check out the OST's of the White Knight Chronicles game...you seem to have a flare for melodies that are similar in comparison Dan!

If you feel the desire to remix a few of those tracks...you will be the first on NewGrounds to do it and you'll have my 6's across the board (TrollFace)!

Nothing to really critique about this piece. Flawless as usual, and the melody is catchy!
The repetitiveness of the track though...could use a brush up in some places, but then again...who cares, it rocks!

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you dig it man! Yeah White Knight Chronicles 1 was good, was a bit disappointed at the rehashed use of everything in the sequel though :( I hope they make a 3rd mainline game one day from scratch!

We are Number One but it's METAL We are Number One but it's METAL

My ears are bleeding with sheer delight!
This is the kinda shit I come to newgrounds to listen to when I'm seriously bored and need a Pick-Me-Up! Good shit you got going here, and your leads are fantastic! The drums are crispy, your symbols and hi's are on point, and the vocals add the much needed flare to the piece.

The chorus on the other hand, just a tad bit too cartoon-ish for the piece, but then again...you ARE number one...LOL!

Filbert Filbert

IF ONLY!!!!
They would do a marathon of this show...cause DAMN do I miss it!
This art made me feel soo nostalgic :-)

geogant responds:

I don't know if they're doing a marathon, but isn't The Splat running episodes?

Dusk~ Primul Vampir Dusk~ Primul Vampir

Utilizing this here on Newground's :) credit given.

BluMiu responds:

You're all green sir. Good to go :) And thanks!