Absurdlympics Absurdlympics

animations like this make one wonder exactly how corrupted the minds of the newgrounds portal...really are.
This woulda fit in with a bit of the madness collabs on madness day in essence, but then again, not enough gore. lol

This was far more entertaining than the actual olympics that's for sure.

Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

The sad truth about our kids these days.
All the kids of the 2000s and 2010s generation are obsessed with technology, video games, or they're raised right and still do NORMAL human things...

Great animation, and the artwork was fantastic...just like the animations found on cartoon network.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks :) EEnE is the last pre-internet example of childhood, and this show actually encouraged me to go play outside instead of sitting with video games all day long lol

Super Asskick bros Super Asskick bros

Everything is sexy, minus the FPS and the chop from time to time. However, what was delivered makes for a great parody, and that's what we needed. We needed something fresh for sure in the mario collection, and THIS belongs there!
Keep up the good work, and refine your animations skills to their fullest potential!

Castlevania: Ninja Gaiden Castlevania: Ninja Gaiden

Beat the game with full health, no power ups.
Question is...why are achievements locked?
I figured that there was some means to unlocking them, but nope.
Funny thing...
taking zero damage through out the entire match took me 27 tries...lol
Yea, its that good and was worth the play :-)
The ending was something to be desired though...shoulda had Ryu stab him in the heart first, then behead him...or do an "omnislash" ;-)
(trollface)

Madness guitarification Madness guitarification

Madness worthy alright!
The intro had me...wondering, then the pickup just had me hooked.
Loved the fact you kept it overly chaotic and violent...brutal at that too.

Deshiel responds:

Madness is never calm :D

StarFox: Corneria Theme 8-Bit StarFox: Corneria Theme 8-Bit

A good 8 bit take on the classic!
I love the flawless notes, and what really caught my eye is the fact the loop is almost perfect. Needs a bit of a touchup honestly...seeing that this was uploaded 7 years ago, I am pretty sure that you have since refined the piece. Question is, will you come back to the light of newgrounds and share the glory with us all?

As far as everyone wondering what studio was used to create this, it sounds like the samples are genuine, and the mastery was done in either Reason or FL studio...could be wrong, but at the time, these were the two top studio mixers...and the bitrate is kinda a dead giveaway.

Tales of Nowhere - Thane Tales of Nowhere - Thane

GROOVY!!!!!
Has a good head bangin' feel to it and DOES stick my generation's melodic style! Well done on keepin' true to the 80s! I do have a small gripe though, and that would be some segments seem a bit out of place...pretty sure if you listen to it a bit more closely, you'll see what I am talking about.
Its nothing too major, just kinda turned me off for about 5 seconds, then it recovered NICELY!

If you were to ever do an underground or heavenly piece...make sure you stick true to 90s gaming for that one, namely the early and mid 90s...where the revolution of RPG's took place... >:=}

If you're a lil lost...google the RPG revolution.

Burn7 responds:

Heeeyyyy I'm glad you thought this was cool! I was going for a more "classic rock/jam" kinda vibe here. Eventually I made a sick synthbass '80's version that sounds all actionmovielike.

I'll definitely look into more RPG songs, I'm gonna need all the help I can get. Really the way I write all of my music is "Did Doom do it already? Then I'll just copy what Bobby Prince had,". Every single song I've ever written can be traced back directly to a doom level. It's much easier to hide the truth when I'm just doing a cover of a doom song, but every riff, every melody, every rhythm... All lifted from doom. Every single one, straight copypasted. The Pokemon/Zelda songs? Straight outta Doom. My entire Album? Basically just doom. Anything with my vocals? I just record the 1993 game then remix it to sound like a voice.

Filbert Filbert

IF ONLY!!!!
They would do a marathon of this show...cause DAMN do I miss it!
This art made me feel soo nostalgic :-)

geogant responds:

I don't know if they're doing a marathon, but isn't The Splat running episodes?

Dusk~ Primul Vampir Dusk~ Primul Vampir

Utilizing this here on Newground's :) credit given.

BluMiu responds:

You're all green sir. Good to go :) And thanks!